|1896||The Company was founded by Johann Friedrich August Stämpfli.|
|1898||Construction of the first Yol de mere for the See Club Zug. Today it can be seen in the Museum of Sport in Basel.|
|1910 - 1930||Design and development of the new 'dart' shape hull.|
|1948||Stämpfli Racing Boats control is handed over to the son, Albert Stämpfli.
|1950|| The traditional U-shape is replaced by the semi-circle shape.
|First aluminum rigger produced, dramatically saving the overall weight.
|1960||Construction of the first composite boat.|
|1970||Development of the modern day 'rowing shoe'.|
|1983||Alfred Stämpfli, the son of Johann Stämpfli retired and handed the company to the long-term employee and successful rower Melchior Burgin.
|1983||The short lived sliding wing rigger is used on the Stämpfli single.|
|1988||Introduction of the ball bearing roller seats with a fixed axis.|
|1991||Stämpfli Racing Boats was acquired by Janousek Racing Boats, establishing Stämpfli International Ltd.|
|1998||Introduction of the first 'pre-preg' carbon fiber wing rigger.
Development of the quick release system for the wing rigger.
|2007||introduction of Stämpfli ST1 - the World's first all-carbon autoclave monohull single scull.
|2010||Establishment of Stämpfli Americas. Opening of sales and service center in North America.|